Founder & President, Senior Wealth Advisor
As the president and founder of WealthCare Partners, Steve Ford is faithfully committed to acting in the best interests of his clients and his team. For over three decades, Steve has been a dedicated leader in the financial industry and an advocate for men and women who want to take control of their financial future. His background as a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) makes him the right consultant to turn to when looking for advice on financial planning, investment allocations, money management, tax reduction, estate planning, and business profitability strategies.
A native of Indiana, Steve graduated Magna Cum Laude with a degree in accounting from Anderson University. He began his career at Ernst & Young, and in 1979 embarked on a 30-year partnership with CWMcF CPAs. Before establishing WealthCare Partners, he became licensed to sell investments and attained series 6, 7, 24 and 63 registrations. Today, Steve is not only a CPA, he is also an Investment Adviser Representative who holds life and health insurance licenses.
Steve has a deep appreciation for achieving balance through solid work ethic and quality time away from the office. He is the proud father of two children, Eric and Kari, and greatly enjoys their family activities. Traveling to sunny destinations is also a favorite pastime of Steve and his wife, Teresa.
While he loves playing a round of golf or a game of tennis, Steve has also been known to participate in church softball and volleyball leagues. His involvement doesn’t stop there, however, as he led youth activities and served on the board of Westlake Community Church and Indiana Epilepsy Foundation. He is now an active member at Kingsway Christian Church. Well-rounded and supportive of his community, both clients and friends find Steve personable and relatable.
GETTING TO KNOW STEVE
- Favorite food: Ice Cream
- Best piece of financial advice received: Work hard, set goals, always keep learning and enjoy the journey
- If you could meet anyone, past or present, it would be: Jesus Christ
- Favorite book: Anything with motivational true stories
- Favorite TV show: Comedies (Seinfeld, Everybody Loves Raymond, Big Bang Theory)
- What motivates you: Seek to enjoy each day to the fullest and make a positive difference in lives of others.
- Favorite holiday: Christmas
- Something on your bucket list: Pilot my own plane
- Place you’d most like to visit: Hawaii and State Parks in Western United States
- Biggest accomplishment: Seeing my kids grow into great people